Friday, November 7, 2014

Freedom Girl

November 2014
Dear Sr. Helen Joseph,

Did you give them this information? Did you tell the college that I never had a mother, ever? Did you let them believe I was my brother's daughter? Really? Why didn't I see this until this year? Must we always have reality be your reality your way?

Love, Honey

Dear Sister Helen Joseph,

Yes, that is what I mean. My brother is Daniel O'Leary, Jr. My father was Sr. and there was a mother. My mother, remember. And no, my daughter Brigid is not named after you. You are not named Brigid.

Love, Honey

3 comments:

Nancy Tancredi said...

I love it - I hope you continue your conversation/letters with Sister Helen Joseph.

Ellie O'Leary said...

Thanks,I have some more in the pipeline.

hoxn Ln said...

And in 2014 with the launch of 31 handbagreplica 36 mm Oyster Perpetual form a series, contains a variety of sizes and attractive dial. 3132 model Replica handbags equipped with Rolex movement. A new generation of Oyster Perpetual Datejust ladies Replica Watches with redesign and increased to 28 mm diameter case, and installed a Rolex patented Syloxi silicon Rolex Dayton balance spring 2236 mechanical movement. Ladies Datejust with 950 new generation platinum,Replica watches UK 18ct gold.