Tuesday, August 26, 2014

All the Paperwork is there . .

I have an imaginary friend, you might say, an alter ego. She knows everything about me but sometimes she forgets or gets muddled so I go over things by writing notes to her.



8/24/2014
Dear Sister Helen Joseph,

Well, the votes are in. OK, maybe not the votes, but all the paperwork is there. I have applied for the MFA. Let’s not talk about it. I’m very good at waiting. I’ll just do that.
Love, Honey

8/24/2014
Dear Sister Helen Joseph,
Yes, I am.
I don’t usually hear back from you so soon. I’m used to waiting, that’s how I got so good at it.
Love, Honey

1 comment:

hoxn Ln said...

in order to commemorate this momentin Replica Watches 2015 the Basel Watch Fair TAG HEUER Formula 1 introduced this particular numbered limited handbagreplica edition chronograph watch with a red , more precisely, “red rocket”, meaning the speed challenge, a symbol of victory and Replica handbags passion.316L stainless steel material to build the case Replica watches UK?with 316L stainless steel material to build the case, aluminum bezel with speedometer Rolex Dayton scale and the words engraved McLaren.