Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Writing, Writing Everywhere

It looks like I have been writing so much I've neglected my own blog, but I am getting all caught up now. I have worked out another chapter of Up Home Again, not polished, but worked out. I have been writing, writing everywhere but here.

After lots of thought on the topic, I have decided my next Senior College class will be on the personal essay. It has not been approved yet, but I am not seeing that as a problem.

My topics here in the coming weeks will be the epistolary novel, journal or diary - call it what you want, and the joy of the personal essay.

3 comments:

Dody Jane said...

Ellie - I have the same problem with my blog, I can't write everywhere, on everything, so I neglect my blog. I think about blog topics and then I get home and take care of my mom (who lives with me) and dinner and I end up doing nothing except fiddling and falling asleep. Nice name for your blog.

Dody

Ellie O'Leary said...

What is your blog address, Dody?

hoxn Ln said...

and their impact on the Rolex Daytona salient features of the senior watch making history. Today, Breguet still with unparalleled innovation strength of Replica watches UK the forest dominate the world watches. Watch today as we bring home what Breguet watch handbagreplica a classic series, Reference Model: 5197BB/15/986.Replica handbags every one, no not combine simple low-key appearance, accurate travel time and unrivaled Replica Watches quality processing details,it’s all accurate fit for Western high society’s.