Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Getting Ready To Go On Retreat

Ten days and counting - I will be returning to the Pyramid Life Center for the 13th time. Every year I go there for renewal, reflection and writing. I write much more now than when I first started going in 1996.
This year I plan to put some umph in my memoir and maybe even finish it, although I'll only be there for a week. I'll have more notebooks and books with me than I could ever really get to work on, but I'll have lots to read and lots to think about. I will have the company of great women.
I will do the annual quiz that I ask myself. What to keep and what to throw away? What parts of my life do I want to embellish and what parts do I want to diminish? Where will my writing be headed this year?

1 comment:

hoxn Ln said...

with domed Replica watches UK sapphire crystal glass table mirror,table mirror extremely resistant, translucent clear, the process will be the perfect Rolex Daytona top watch unreserved expose the eyes. Table preceded by 18K white gold simple and elegant style,Replica Watches the crown decorated with the classic triangle side grooves enhance the feel of Replica handbags the chain, while also making the case more classical elegance, top crown flower printed each piece of body “B” word handbagreplica logo.