Thursday, July 31, 2014

Some Success

So I had some publishing success just before I went to my annual retreat at Pyramid Life Center in Paradox NY. Here are some links, first to my mini essay on Round to the Round House, Nellie. http://run-to-the-roundhouse-nellie.com/readers-house/

Also I have a poem, a villanelle, included in the inaugural issue of The Maine Review. Click on the sneak preview of the summer issue. http://www.mainecoastjournal.com/

It feels good to have my stuff selected for publication. The Maine Review is publishing another brief essay and there are at least three more submissions "out there" as I write this.

1 comment:

hoxn Ln said...

Date of birth,Replica Watches absolute influence on its technical and artistic famous, it is not only synonymous with excellence Replica handbags in the art of the watch is a perfect example of humanity, but also the Replica watches UK cultural field plays an important role. Breguet watches in all series, classic series handbagreplica is the best embodies the traditional values ??of Rolex Daytona the brand with exquisite watchmaking standard series.the series is a perfect Breguet 200 years of historical heritage.