Saturday, March 8, 2008

Senior College

I had the honor of teaching my class, Writing Thru It, at Senior College in Belfast Maine this winter. Loved it! Got great reviews! Thank you. If you are unfamiliar with Senior College check out the link on this site.

Next Big News is that I will be teaching again at Senior College for 5 weekday mornings the week of June 16. It will be the same course only expanded.

The class is described here: Whether you want to preserve your memories, come to a better understanding of a period in your life, or work your way thru a difficult time or illness, writing is a tool that can assist you. The focus here is the process of writing, not the finished work. We will explore the possibilities available to us by working with letters, diaries, journals, fiction and poetry. No previous writing experience is required; both men and women are encouraged to attend.

At least once a week in this blog I will be discussing elements of the transformative power of writing. I welcome your comments.

1 comment:

Sarah Einstein said...

Hi Ellie! When I figure out how to set up links in my Blog, which is confusing me at the moment, I'll link to your new effort!

I've started a new blog, too, at http://hilltrash.blogspot.com

Peace!
Sarah